Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Marian Stuart Eskijian




Marian Stuart, may very well have been the most active person in our entire school! Marian belonged to, and participated in so many school activities, that it is a miracle that she had the time to do anything else!


It is apparent that our fellow Alumni, Marian is just as active as ever!

Dear Ben, --------------- Thanks for sending this "blog" out to us. It was a great "blast from the past"!! My husband and I travel a lot, but Long Island is seldom on our itinerary anymore. Tomorrow we are flying to California to visit some of Greg's family. My Mom died in 1986 and Dad passed away here in Jefferson City in 1996. My brother Earl and his wife live in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We visit them is February and usually do a Caribbean cruise with them while we are there. I have two children and three grandchildren. As you say, they are my "life" now. Many thanks for all the information. Please keep in touch and I will come when I can. Marian (Stuart) E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.