Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More Photos From Camille The Class Historian

WHERE WAS THIS PHOTO TAKEN?
Photo above just added!


Grace Savino, John Cassese, Judi Belden

-----------------------------------------







Judi Belden Lloyd said:
Ha, that's me in the first pic, peeking around at the end of the line. I wonder what we were doing and where we were








Judi Belden Lloyd, ????,  Joann Montelbano, Richard Selmer, Pat Nangle with Al Biscardi



Who are the two "Guys" on either end of the lower photo?

---------------------------------------------------------
Where was this photo taken?

--------------------------------------------
Marylin Said:
The one with Pat Nagle looks like Chris Michaels.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Baack Said:
What! You don’t have your class graduation book?? They do look vaguely familiar though…
------------------------------------------

Gail Tierney Griffith Said:
I haven't the slightest idea of who those fellows are. The only one I recognize is Charlie Lee. I wonder if he is still lawyering in Las Vegas. I'll try to dig out my yearbook one of these days and get a better look. Are the pictures really yellowed?-----------------------------------------

Ben Said:
Hi Gail
John Cassese and I cannot figure out who tho two "guys" are! The last two photos should not be "yellowed;" the photos of the Sachem Buses should be yellowed. When I send the pages to you via ordinary email, all formatting is lost. Is it possible for the colors to change? yes.

I haven't heard a word from Charlie Lee recently; but I may look him up the next time I go to Las Vegas. I did not know that he lived there! thanks for the information!

Ben
---------------------------------------
Your Comments Will Be Posted As Headlines


===============


Left Click the word "COMMENTS" below

Don't be discouraged by the "Word Verification," it is only to prevent automated robot computers from filling our blog with spam! Just type in the letters that you see!








3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Ha, that's me in the first pic, peeking around at the end of the line. I wonder what we were doing and where we were?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 AM

    I think it's Al Biscardi with Pat Nangle....he was in the class of '62.
    Linda Belden told us about the blog. Great job - fun to catch up. Jeanie McKinnon Auditore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:32 PM

    Yes, that is Al Biscardi, Pat and he used to date...
    Tony Perna '62

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.