Thursday, December 07, 2006

Jones Beach 1960

Class of 1960 Trip to Jones Beach!

Is that Jerry Levay on the right? It seems to be labeled Pauline, but that doesn't look like Pauline! I guess I'm going blind! Ha Ha!!!!!!!

What were "you guys" doing at Jones Beach?

ALL EMAIL RESPONSES WILL BE PUBLISHED!

Send Emails to davis.park@yahoo.com

(Photos from Camille Pelliccia's archives)

{Left Click photo to enlarge}











Judi Belden Lloyd Said:

I remember going to Jones Beach - I think it may have been our Senior outing.
Judi (Belden) Lloyd

Camille Said:

Hi Ben,

I was checking the Blog. In the first photo at Jones Beach, The person at the right side of Les Terry, is Pauline. The girl on the right of her, is Terry Duarte.....She was in your class.
Camille

Ben Said:

No wonder I didn't recognize her; she cut her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://reunion98.blogspot.com/2006/11/class-of-1960-sr-trip-to-roller-rink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.