Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ben Vitale Said:
OK John
If your reunion falls on June 16, I will be working June 17 from 2 PM to 6 PM unfortunately that excludes me from helping with the Fire Island leg of the Reunion, if it is held on Sunday. I must call and make sure that that job is still there; it has been in my book for a year! My concern is not for me but for our classmates that may have trouble dealing with the Davis Park Ferry, parking fiasco!
.
John Cassese Said:
Ben, I think the e-mail and your help will be much appreciated by many. I would like to do my part in the planning. I have been reluctant because I'm also swamped and don't want to do a sloppy job on this, but i would like to try. I will be in Philadelphia all day and into the evening tomorrow, but I will call you on Monday to get rolling. Thanks, John
.
Joe Singlar Said:
Sorry, Ben and All,
I will not be coming to the Sachem 2007 Reunion. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Lots of luck, Joe
.
Concert and Mini Reunion 2007
Things to do on Long Island!
.
NOTICE:

The Hotel and Entertainment data that was provided in this section has been removed because of technical problems with the size of the Links, that were required for the Maps. Unfortunately these links severely impacted the normal operation of our Blog, and "had to" be removed!

The data is still available:

just Email davis.park@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.