Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ladies of Leasure

This is an " Award Winning Photo!"
.

.
Looks Like:
.
???? Who is this Young Lady?
.
Marie Balonzi
.
Grace Tantillo
.
Gail Tierney
.
This photo from the Pelliccia Collection should be in every Alumni's Scrap Book!
.
Send comments and corrections to:
.
Mike Mahoney Said:
Ben
My guess would be Barbara Millevolte, but I could be wrong. It looks like all four of them are holding on to keep themselves from sliding down the embankment.
Keep up the good work. Mike Mahoney
.
Gail Tierney Griffith Said:
I agree with Mike. I didn't learn to swim until I was 39. At WaterBabies. Pretty humiliating when your class mates are 3 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.