Friday, April 06, 2007


Does anyone know where this photo was taken? What was the occasion?

(Click Photo to Enlarge)




Please send names and answers to:
davis.park@yahoo.com


Top Row: .............., ............., Tom sabitelli, ..............
Middle Row: ..............., ..............., ................


Camille Pelliccia Said:

Monday, March 05, 2007

HI Ben,
Here is another photo, I don't think you have in the Blog. It is very dark, and I don't know if you can use it. Thought I would send it anyway...

Love Camille



John Cassese Said:

I can't recall where this photo was taken. It had to be at one of our early reunions, but Tom Paranelli was not at the last one at the Bavarian Inn and since he is in the picture....I'm going to ask Tom Sabatelle...He might know. Is Tom Paranelli hooked up to your blog. If not, I will call him. Best....

Ken Muzzonigro Said:
LOWER ROW: TOM PARINELLI, KEN MUZZONIGRO, JOE ZAYAS, PAT BRIDA, JOHN CASSESE, LES TERRY

TOP LEFT PHOTO: DENNIS GORDON

I BELIEVE PHOTO WAS TAKEN AT 1985 REUNION HOLIDAY INN ON VETS HIGHWAY, RONKONKOMA.

REGARDS TO ALL, KEN MUZZONIGRO

E-MAIL ADDRESS: FISHERL5@NATIONWIDE.COM


Photo Complements of Camille Pelliccia

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.