Monday, April 23, 2007

A Few Words From Ruth Prince Haven:
Yes I am Pat Rath’s sister . I have been living in Port St Lucie Florida for over 20 years having moved here from Pompano Beach , Fl. Were I met my current husband of 33 years Richard haven. Richard is from Rhode Island and moved to Florida a year before me. We are planning to move to Newport Tenn ,within the next few years to live out our retirement.I don’t see many people from sachem but I do keep in touch and see Sandy Nevela , who retired from teaching at Sachem this past year.Pat e- mails me your web page, and I look at it every chance I get. Thank you for keeping us all informed on the past and present.
Ruth Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.