Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Great Idea From Joan Lala Gerson.

Memory and Invitation!

Hi Ben,
Glad you enjoyed your trip to the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area. I live about an hour north of Ft. Lauderdale. My husband is also a Willie Nelson fan and would have enjoyed hearing those songs. As for myself, I just think Willie's music is amusing although I am impressed with him as a person. I was glad that someone finally made contact with Gail Rast. I hope she can join Johnny when the band finally has its reunion again. I have memories of the two of them singing together in the high school gym. Again, thanks for the memories. Looking forward to meeting you one day.
JoanieLake Park, Florida
posted by Ben at
2:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.