Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pauline Millevolte Peele Reconnects with Sachem Alumni Group
Hi Ben,
Camille finally gave me the Sachem blog. Very interesting, funny, and brought back alot of happy memories. I should look in some of my old albums,and will probably find some good pictures. I have Brenda's e-mail and will e-mail her after this. Are we having a reunion in Disney in Florida this fall? I live in Port St. Lucie, Florida about 2 hrs. from Disney, and would definately be interested in going. I retired here from East Hampton, Long Island - sold my house when the market was good (it enabled me to retire, my late husband and I built our house for only $24,000.00. The only thing I had to pay alot of capital gains) I'm in touch with Carol Fields and Geroge Tambini. Spoke to Tina Hansen this spring. Marilyn Lindenfelser passed away about 10 years ago?. All for now, keep up the good work. PS. I'm coming up to East Hampton to visit my son in Sag Harbor, and will see Camille again. Let me know where Camille and I can hear John's band. Would love to> see him and hear his band.
Pauline Millevolte Peele
peelep1@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.