Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Christina (ParderLikes) Nunziato has joined our group; Welcome Back!

Hi Ben
I don't know if you know me or I you--I got your email address from classmate web-Judith (Beldin) Lloyd-I would love to meet with some of my class mates-class of 1960-If you know of any meetings- outings-etc. please- please would you let met know via my email-the best way is my email at
.
tnunziato@nclas.org
.
which is my work email. I hope to hear from you soon.

Christina(Parderlikes)Nunziato


Photo to Follow:

This Blog contains HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS that can be viewed by clicking the "ARCHIVES" DATES," on the top of this Blog, in the Right Hand Column, directly under "Previous Posts.")

HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.