Friday, March 21, 2008

Reply From Ben:
Hi Barbara
Doris is not on my Mailing List. I have no idea if she has a Computer. If you find out that she has an Email Address, please give it to me!

I will put your letter into the Blog, hoping that someone else has Dorise's Email Address!

Ben


Query Fron Barbara Deppe Schwinn
Hi Ben
I was looking at the blog and I saw Doris Christopherson, my next door neighbor on Pinoaks Place. Could you give her my email address or could you give me hers, since I "don't do computer too well?" I love this blog and hope it continues for our children and grandchildren to enjoy.

Barbara

=========================================

Submitted by Fran Rodriguez Steidel:


Hi All
I finally got some old boxes down from the closet and found the following photos.
This was the Junior Prom 1960. The helpers dressed in Hawaiian costumes were Sophomores.
It took place in the cafeteria and I remember spending the day decorating it.




The helpers were:
Rene Rast and Jack Phillips
Pat Nagle and ?
Joy Sabatelle and Tony Perna
Pete Muzzonegro and ?



The other photo shows:
Mike Pomara and Kathy Moran
Vic Cassel and Kathy Scott
Meg Castora and Tom Scionti
Fran Rodriguez and Wain Carlough

I have some other photos to send.


Fran (Rodriguez) Steidel


This Blog contains HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS that can be viewed by clicking the "ARCHIVES" DATES," on the top of this Blog, in the Right Hand Column, directly under "Previous Posts.")

HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:59 PM

    The helpers at the prom are Al Biscardi and Betty Lou Becht...
    48 years ago...Jeanie A.

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.