Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Newspaper Article from Deanna Giardina Mauch:

When I saw Mr. Cario's picture among Tony Perna's photos, I remembered that I cut out an article from the SARASOTA HERALD TRIBUNE which appeared about two years ago that I tucked away in my Sachem yearbook. All of us who thought fondly of Mr. Cario as a teacher and a coach will enjoy seeing this updated photo and newspaper article.
(Left click photo to make it larger.)

Deanna Giardina Mauch
Class of 1963


Comment from John Cassese.
I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see this picture. Sam and I still stay in touch, but I did not know it was his 50th. I will contact him and hope to connect him with the blog. He will love it. I spoke with Tom Paranelli...class of 60. he remembers you well and knew that your family lived on Ackerly. I brought him up to date on the blog and spoke to him about a possible reunion. You blog continues to knit the classes together and melt away the years.
Thanks

Comment from Ben:

Deanna deserves all of the credit for saving the photo! The Blog by itself would be just an empty book, without the contributions from our classmates. "Anyhow," it's fun to be a bookkeeper!"

Ben

*
HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.