Saturday, June 13, 2009

Carol Byrne Rehman Located our Alumni Group via Facebook!

Ben,

how are you? I have seen the blog but don't know how to get on it. I graduated in "61. I now live in Leesburg Va. Recently I was volunteering as a proctor at an AP Test at Herndon H S and there was a student wearing a Sachem East shirt. I told her that I graduated in the 3rd class of what is now Sachem South. I didn't know they built another high school. I explained that we didn't even have a high school when we started. It doesn't seem possible how many years have gone by. I have connected with several people on Facebook.

Take Care,
Carol Byrne Rehman

HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.