Thursday, July 09, 2009

Article Submitted by Tom Parrinelli:

I was speaking with John Cassese a few weeks ago, and he mentioned that Ben Vitale had a blog. A BLOG! I thought to myself, poor guy. I don’t know what this is, but it doesn’t sound good. I was a little embarrassed to ask what the blog is, however before I had the opportunity, John went on to tell me that he was also affected, as were many of our classmates. Classmates in New York, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Illinois, Colorado and other areas around the country and I believe also in England. Oh my God!! This BLOG thing is worldwide. At this point, I am far too embarrassed to ask what this is, however, when I hear that Ben has the blog, John has the blog, Camille has the blog, this doesn’t sound good to me. In a split second my mind is racing with questions. How could this happen to so many of my classmates? When were they diagnosed with it? Was there an environmental problem in our high school building? Could this have taken all these years to manifest itself? What are the symptoms? I feel fine, but then again, I don’t know the symptoms of the blog. My silent thought process was abruptly interrupted when John suggested I view Sachem Blogspot. I have to admit, I was quite reluctant to do this for fear that I might become affected also.

Finally, I located this blog thing and began to navigate through it. Soon it became evident that this blog thing was not a bad thing. As I continued navigating, I started to experience unusual sensations. First, inquisitiveness, then allured, followed by nostalgia, and finally, addiction. HA HAH!!! I thought, could these be the symptoms of the BLOG?

Thanks John for enlighting me, thanks Camille for all the wonderful photos, and thanks Ben for the great job you’ve done with the BL, BLL, BLLO, BLLOO, sorry Ben, I can’t bring myself to say it, so great job with this thing of yours.


Best regards to all,

Tom (Parrinelli) Parrinelli


HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.