Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*
Annette Colmer Doyle Recalls Confraternity!
Oh yes, I read every single blog the first night I found it and then some again, later - Somehow I ended up making a blog for myself - don't really know how I did that, though - I do know that I put info on the
Classmates.com site also -
*
I would love to hear from anyone who remembers me - I was so quiet then (compared to now) that I can't imagine too many people really knew who I was.
*
I remember confraternity dances so well - I loved to cha cha and of course, we all wanted to dance with you and Bob Turoff! Richard Williams and I were really like best friends, but he didn't go to confraternity.

I did get the email list, thank you. I remember Jackie and John dancing the lindy at Hollywood Beach - they had such great routines - but she's a phenomenal dancer anyway! I did get the 58 PJHS reunion also - thanks
*
Ben and Marie Vitale Have Mini Reunion with Bob and Betty Turoff:
*











*
Bob and Betty:










*
Hold on Annette! The Cha Cha Kings are back!












*
John Cassese:
Great spot Ben, all you guys look great...!Confraturnity!!!Holy cow*
*

PATTY:

HI BEN, YES, I GOT BOTH OF THEM. LOVED YOUR VIDEO, STILL HAVIN' FUN HUH? LOL WHEN I POST ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF A POST THEY DON'T SHOW UP. WHERE SHOULD I POST PUBLIC RESPONSES? DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THE CHA-CHA KING! WISH I KNEW, THAT WAS MY FAVORITE!!

PATTY
*

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY. LEFT CLICK "HOME" TO RETURN TO BLOG.>
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.