Saturday, August 29, 2009

Profile: Mary Fusco Rooney
*
HI,
I GOT MARRIED THE SAT AFTER GRADUATION JULY 1, 1961. I BUILT A NEW HOUSE ON MURIEL ST IN HOLBROOK, LIVED THERE TILL 1978. REMARRIED WITH 5 CHILDREN AND MOVED TO BOCA RATON FLA WITH A NEW HUSBAND, AND 5 CHILDREN. I AM VERY PROUD OF MY CHILDREN; 4 DAUGHTERS AND 1 SON ,WHO IS A TWIN TO A GIRL.

I BECAME A NURSE AND WORKED AT PILGRIM STATE HOSP FOR 17 YEARS ON A MED-SURG FLOOR. MOVED TO BOCA RATON AND WORKED FOR THE CHIEF OF CARDIOLOGY FOR 20 YRS.

GOT DIVORCED FROM MY 2nd HUSBAND. NOW THE 5 CHILDREN ARE MARRIED! I HAVE 10 GRANDCHILDREN, AND 3 GREAT GRANDCHILDREN. I RETIRED LAST YEAR AND WORK PART TIME FOR QVC, AND I LOVE TALKING TO PEOPLE ALL OVER.
*
I HAVE BEEN ALONE FOR 20 YEARS AND I KEEP BUSY WITH MY MOTHER AND ALL THE GRANDCHILDREN; BUT SOMEDAY I WILL MEET A NICE GUY I HOPE. Ha!ha!"
*
*
Mary Fusco-Rooney has Found our Group!

*
Please say hello to Mary; her email address is in the email that I usually send to our membership. Just expose the "full header." Hopefully Mary will send her profile for publication in this blog. Welcome home Mary, 79 of your classmates also reside here!
*
*

Fern Coste Spies:

Hi,

I would like to get in touch with Bob Sheffield, Jean's husband. If someone has their new Florida address, I would like to send Bob and family a note. Jean and I were good friends in high school and our friendship continued when she lived in Holbrook. We do day trips through our travel agency and Bob used to drive the bus for some of our trips.

Thanks.

Fern
*

Pat Brida Soderman:

Hi all, It's Me,Pat Brida Soderman. I just jumped into the 21st. Century and got a lap top. I began looking at the pictures of all my friends and all the great memories at Sachem . It will take a little time for me to learn the computer. First the cell phone now this. In September I'm going to take 3 two hour classes at the Sachem library. Gotta keep that short term memory going, ha ha I have lots of photos but first I have to get a printer and also learn how to send and receive. Please tell me how to get E mails of my former Class of 1960 friends.
*
Thanks,
*
Pat
*

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY. LEFT CLICK "HOME" TO RETURN TO BLOG.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.