Saturday, December 19, 2009

Were Having a White Christmas here on Long Island!
14 inches of snow, so far!
To all of you Sachemites that moved to Florida! I think it's so cool to decorate your house while wearing Bermuda Shorts!

(Left click the arrow on the video below to start the presentation.)



The storm is over, with 26 Inches of snow. The photo below is the picnic table on my deck, with a little snow on it! I still think that putting up Christmas decorations on your house, wearing Bermuda Shorts, is a great idea!




Merry Christmas

Happy Hanukkah
*
Comment from Joan Lalla Gerson:
I gave up typing on the blog because it kept saying I had over 300 characters even when I scaled down. So here are some comments I had.
Decorating the tree in bermuda shorts isn't all it's cracked up to be. It seems hard to feel the Christmas spirit in hot weather. My husband and I are spending Christmas up north ( in the Poconos) for the first time in 7 years and it is magical to us. After not seeing snow for so long, we are so excited about it that my husband was barbecuing as the storm started and I have been taking pictures. Also, for those of us who have family up here ( in N.Y.), that is what Christmas is all about, whether you get along with them or not. On Christmas eve, we'll drive to my sister in Cornwall, N. Y. which is 2 hours from here. Another sister will come from L. I. and the third one will fly up from Florida. Best of all, the family reunion is attracting my son from L. A. so we are feeling blessed this year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my classmates. I look forward to seeing many of you at the reunion next fall.
Joanie
Joan Lalla Gerson


Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW MORE ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

ONCE THERE,LEFT CLICK "HOME," AT THE BOTTOM, TO RETURN TO BLOG.>

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    DEAR BEN, THANKS FOR THAT!! LOVE THE SUN DOWN HERE BUT I'D GIVE ANYTHING TO BE UP THERE FOR ONE GOOD DAY OF SKIING!!! HAVE YOU BEEN? HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR FAMILY MY FRIEND!!!! PATTY PERKINS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Pretty to look at but I am glad I am in Arizona.
    Currently sunny and 60 degrees.
    Merry Christmas!! (I will only dream of a white Christmas)
    gwen bissett wilson

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.