Thursday, January 07, 2010

George Tambini Found our Group:

I have been trying to get on the Sachem Blog to sign up to come to the reunion, but cannot got onto it. What am I doing wrong? My email is
hvcc67@aol.com. I am enjoying all the old news. Looking forward to reunion.
George Tambini
*
*
From Janice and Richard Hovelmann:

Hi
This is Richie Hovelmann. I just wanted to let you know that I am out here, and my wife and I are looking forward to attending the 2010 reunion.

I lived in Miller Place until 2007 when I retired and moved to PA.
I can't believe that I had to go to my granddaughters high school graduation in Florida, to find out from Eleanor Danovich Puorro about the website and the reunion. I am still reading the blogs and comments on the website and I really enjoy them, but I especially enjoy looking at the old photos.
Richie

PS. In all the comments I haven't noticed any comment about Principal/ Superintendent Walter C. Dunham, So I will tell you that just before I moved off the Island in the 3/18/07 edition of the Newsday I saw a beautiful obituary, with pictures, that said he had passed away at the age of 94.
*
*
Message from Bob Sisti:
Ben,
Nice to see we are both still here ! I was talking with Tom Parrinelli the other day and he pointed me to the Sachem blog you created, good job. Especially fun to see the old and new pictures. I haven't had a chance to look through all of it yet, will take awhile.

My email is bsoakp@aol.com you can add me to the alumni list.

bob sisti
*
From John Cassese:
Ben, when I look at the people who are coming to your blog, I am thrilled at what you have created. People are really enjoying it. Congrats.

John

*
*


Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

ONCE THERE,LEFT CLICK "HOME," AT THE BOTTOM, TO RETURN TO BLOG.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.