Thursday, July 15, 2010

Barbara Deppe Schwinn looking for Bettyann Keller Cox:
It now has become impossible for me to attend reunion. I am on cpap and oxygen and can't drive long distances. My main objective for being in contact, is to say hello and to see if any of my classmates know the where abouts of bettyann keller Cox; she has a brother and sister that went to Sachem. If anyone can help me find her I will be grateful.

Thanks

Barbara Deppe Schwinn.

barb65help@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site.
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.ONCE THERE,LEFT CLICK "HOME," AT THE BOTTOM, TO RETURN TO BLOG.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.