Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dennis Pelliccia:

A Cool Music Video I Wish to Share:)

At the Beach / The Hamptons / May 2010 / New York


click link / music video / home made

(Left click the link below)
http://youtu.be/CIPJQyg-oPM


Note :

These past few days "I've been takin" many cold showers... not too cold:))


Joan Lalla Gerson Said:


Thank you Dennis, for sharing that beautiful video. I can't wait to get out to Long Island this week and go to the ocean. After your video, I am more determined than ever. The Poconos have been hot for the past week but I am loving it. The humidity is low and the house stays cool with all these trees around. But, being a Long Island girl, I miss the ocean.

Thanks again.



Joanie


 
Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site
Also!
 LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.