Wednesday, March 21, 2012

From Priscilla Kolb Pierce:


I mentioned that I would host a reunion in 2012 in Ocala, Florida while we were celebrating the class of 1960’s 50th reunion. I am still committed to this but need to know who will be interested in attending. I am thinking of mid to late October 2012 and would like to know besides who would like to attend but also what events you would be interested in. My plan is to have the reunion base at the Holiday Inn with the ice-breaker dinner at the SkyFusion Asian restaurant (http://www.ocalasky.com/ ) on the sixth floor of the hotel. On Saturday, I think a picnic at Rainbow Springs (http://www.floridastateparks.org/rainbowsprings/ ) in Dunnellon. Sunday is open for suggestions but I think since Ocala is the horse capital of the world, that horseback riding (http://www.cactusjackstrailrides.com/ ) would be nice.

Sky Asian Fusion: Best Ocala FL Restaurant & Bar
Chinese, Thai, Japanese Food Restaurants
Fine D

www.ocalasky.com

Sky Asian Fusion Ocala Florida is one of the best Asian restaurants for fine dining. We service Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese food. Our catering service is ideal for wedding, parties & corporate events. Enjoy happy hour food offers, popular as well as specialty drinks and make an ex...
(REPLY USING THE COMMENTS BOX BELOW. Left click the box below that says Comments.)
.
Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site Also! LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

10 comments:

  1. Brenda Sichenzia8:08 AM

    Yes, I would be interested in attending, but I need to know as soon as possible because I am scheduled to be in Texas around that time and I need to make my reservation. Also, I am interested in golf, bike/walk/jog trails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Yes, I'm interested. Just let me know how much it will cost for Hotel and dinner.

    Patricia M. Garrett-Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda Belden10:26 AM

    Hi, Priscilla...Sounds really good...hopefully I will make it...any fishing camps near-by ? Could try golf, (don't play well at all), if my health has improved..(cardiac issues...overweight...no stamina...can't walk with any pace or any distance. Horseback riding sounds like fun...Thanks for taking this on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:06 PM

    hay this sounds great do you live in ocala i live in the villages let me know more barbara gabrelsen-king 1961

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara Deppe Schwinn4:42 PM

    I tried to email to florida but could get it done. i will not be able to attend the get together. for i am going on a 17 day cruise tour to alaska in september . i hope everyone has a lovely time god bless barby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat Prince Rath8:05 AM

    I will be there, just say when, let me know if I can help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:32 PM

      hi, thanks for all the replies but no one told me a preference to the date so I am selecting the weekend of 10/19 to 10/22. There is lots of golf in the area as well as camping, fishing, hiking. Please look up www.ocal.com for more details of things that you would like to do. Priscilla My email address is jpierce006@cfl.rr.com

      Delete
  7. Anonymous7:09 AM

    Sorry for the mispelling; the web site is www.ocala.com. Hope to see you in October. One caviat that was brought up; October is still hurrican season so if anyone wants to change the time to the winter months, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. priscilla: you never mispelled ocala.com; in this case the text was hacked by someone. I will look into this situation. Ben

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sky Asian Fusion Ocala Florida is one of the best Asian restaurants for fine dining. Let me know the time and I am interested in attending this reunion.I am eagerly waiting for this to come up.
    ocala catering

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.