Monday, February 25, 2013

Members of the Sachem High School Alumni Group: It Would be Wonderful if you Could Join our Facebook Group!

We have 120 members in this Sachem High School Alumni Group. The Sachem High School Alumni, Facebook group, also has about 120 members. Our group is communicating from Two separate locations on the Internet.
 
 This is a sample of some of the dialog that takes place on our "Sachem Alumni 1959 - 1965," Facebook group.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/58645312298/

Mary Rooney's comment (below) says it all!
 


  • RECENT POSTS

  • ok ,,three places...........Patchogue roller rink, Rialto movie theatre, Davis Park ferry. What memories do any of these three places conjur up?
    Unlike · · · Yesterday at 9:22am

    • You like this.

    • Cathy Dolan Vultaggio I saw my first Elvis movie there too. And it was his first movie ,Love me Tender . Roller rink , first date ,sorta ,with Dave McComb Jane's younger brother .We took a taxi to Patchogue ! Then after rollerskating we had a pizza .A whole one . I think I ate 1 slice.

    • Dorothy Delaney My first date was at the Rialto theater, actually with a group of people - we all sat in the balcony and smoked.... the roller rink was a place I went to often when I was younger..I was never really good at roller skating on that smooth wood floor tho --

    • Priscilla Kolb Pierce we went to see Peyton Place there; told our mothers were were going to see another movie (can't remember what) at the Lowe's theatre. Great movie with great friends even though the only that I can remember being with me is my sister, Joan; she drove!




  • HI GANG!!!! AFTER READING ALL THE GREAT THINGS WE DID AS KIDS GROWING UP IN LONG ISLAND I OFTEN WONDER WHY WE LEFT!!!!!! SACHEM WAS LIKE ALL OF US BEING TOGETHER AND HAVING REAL FUN,NO DRUGS,NO GETTING DRUNK THERE WERE A FEW OF US WHO DID THAT BUT NOTHING LIKE TODAY. I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE WE ALL TURNED OUT OK AND HAVE LOVELY FAMILYS, NICE HOMES,AND STILL ALOT OF RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER,BRAVO!!!!! WE DID IT GANG !!!! GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY............LOVE MARY FUSCO-ROONEY



Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site Also! LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

LEFT CLICK "OLDER POSTS," AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE MORE!

LEFT CLICK "OLDER POSTS," AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE MORE!

LEFT CLICK "OLDER POSTS," AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.