Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sasquatch Attends Sachem Reunion 2010!

                                 Photo Credit     Ben Vitale

We may have had "Sachem High School Reunion 2010," at the Bayard Cutting Arboretum, with "Big Foot" as an un-noticed guest! LOL. I could have sworn that I saw an extremely large "guy" on the Buffet line! LOL. Did you see anyone with a lot of facial hair at our reunion? LOL

 A few years ago I went for my usual walk in Bayard Cutting Arboretum, in Great River, NY, armed with a camera and warm clothes. “Yep…” Summer and winter, my wife and I love to walk around the Bayard Cutting Arboretum park property, and take photos. In 2009 I photographed a very interesting looking footprint. I smiled, and told Marie that the footprint belonged to our own Long Island “Big Foot!” In actuality I figured that I had just photographed a footprint left by Romeo, chasing Juliet, through the snow covered fields. LOL
 

It seems like the quest for a Sasquatch is an ongoing production on TV these days! After watching one of these programs, I went back to my photo collection to find the photo of what I thought could have been made by “Big Foot.” To my surprise I discovered that the photo of the footprint that was made by some unknown entity, showed that the creature had 6 toes instead of 5. I then searched using Google and discovered that there is some biblical reference to “giants with 6 fingers and toes.” Wow! This brought new credibility to my photo!

http://www.canada.com/topics/technology/science/story.html?id=60c20777-ac74-4e06-8a25-1a2abd32a4df

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6227

http://www.ufobc.ca/Supernatural/Bigfoot/sixtoed.htm

 So… We have the first indication, that “we, the residents of Long Island,” may have our “very own” Sasquatch! It’s about time… everyone else has a “Big Foot” running around their “town.” I’m glad that we may finally have our own local Sasquatch. OMG... the Hamptons doesn't even have a Sasquatch! LOL

The next time I decide to stroll through the Arboretum, I will bring bait. I figure that a bowl of my wife’s Italian food should be enough to entice “Big Foot,” to come out of the woods and have dinner.


“Hey! This is getting exciting!” Have you seen “Big Foot,” anywhere on Long Island?


LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS"

      LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS"

  LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS"

      LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" LEFT CLICK "OLDER POSTS," AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE MORE!

Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site Also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.