Saturday, March 15, 2014

Confession to Mr. Brisson
Ben Vitale

Mr. Brison was my English teacher, when I attended Sachem High School, in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY, in 1959. Mr Brison made every effort to deliver me from the language of my youth; "Brooklyneese." In spite of his best efforts, I just can't kick the habit! LOL. Actually I think that the Brooklyneese language is beautiful. The hand and body motions allow people to fully communicate; I cannot get this sense of communications when I speak "the Kings English. Those of you that are not familiar with the Brooklynese language, please watch the attached video. "fogetaboutit" lol. OMG! That was so expressive! LOL :--))

Please click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7lcC4Bzyw

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS"

Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.