Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How to Spend a Sunday Afternoon
Ben Vitale

Photo Credit: Ben Vitale
























*
I am of Italian descent but I am convinced that I must have some "Gypsy" in me; I cannot stay in one place. Every time I see a Violin I get chills up my spine! LOL! This Sunday Marie and I went to Cupsogue Beach in Westhampton.
A club called the Beach Hut operates at Cupsogue Park, at Westhampton Beach.

...
I just love the operation there! Entertainment is provided starting at about 4:30. This Sunday the East End Trio, provided the entertainment. I was very impressed with the lead singer; he sounded exactly like James Taylor, and Neil Diamond! Nostalgia was flying over me! Great Fun!
http://www.theeastendtrio.com/
Food and drinks are available, There are plenty of public tables, and some people bring their own snacks. I personally try to help the Beach Hut pay for the entertainment.
What could be better... Fresh air, great music, food and drinks at Westhampton beach. We met a few great people and had a wonderful time.
Hope to see some of you guys at a similar function this summer!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" LEFT CLICK "OLDER POSTS," AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE MORE!

Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site

3 comments:

  1. Meg Castora Scionti9:12 PM

    Yes! It is quite beautiful on Dune Rd. on the ocean..I live 1/2 mile east of Cupsogue Beach and have enjoyed the beach for many years......Tom and I have sold this "paradise" and are moving to Fla. next week...It's been a wonderful lifestyle....we just celebrated our 50th anniversary with our family in Positano, Italy...Hope to see you at the Beach someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of luck on your move to Florida! Your brother-in-law Richie is a member of our Facebook group and will have up to date alumni info! I will try to be more diligent at providing info on this Blog! I wouldn't want to visit where my Grandparents came from in Italy! LOL! : - - )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg I will post your first comment to our Facebook page so that your classmates could share your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.