Saturday, October 22, 2016

I Just Went to Heaven! 
Ben Vitale



Fellow classmates please join 100 of your classmates on Facebook. Join Facebook! Ask your children to help you!

This afternoon I went to a wedding at the Beach Club Estates, Lake Ronkonkoma! A wonderful catering hall! I had my 50th wedding anniversary party in the new building that is nearest to the water. But this time I was directed to a room in another building. Please look at the photo!


Beautiful room, but I suddenly realized that I was standing on hallowed ground! Yesss! This room was the former location of the Lighthouse Hotel! OMG in 1960, I was bowling and drinking beer in that building! This personal warm feeling had come upon me... I had indeed returned to a location of my youth! LOL! Yesss!


This building is now used for a catering room and offices! I asked an employee about the Bowling Ally, and was advised that the Bowling Ally is still down stairs! Wow! The original Lighthouse Hotel was renovated and turned into a catering facility!


After the wedding was over my "spirit of youthful events," caused me to float out of that building with a big smile on my face! Yesss! I was in contact with a piece of my youth, and loved every minute of it! LOL! Smile! 


https://www.facebook.com/groups/58645312298

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" LEFT CLICK "OLDER POSTS," AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE MORE! Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.