Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Judi Belden Lloyd, Nurse, Programmer, And Loves to Work With The Scottish American Community.


Hi, this is Judi (Belden) Lloyd. I've been in touch with some of the alumni through Joan (Whitty) Stawicki. We went to Arizona to one of the '59-'60 reunions. I am living in Raleigh/Cary, NC, and am a software developer (my second career) after nursing for 30 years. I have one daughter, Erika Ross, who married a Canadian she met while working on her PhD at the University of Toronto. They still live in Toronto and the PhD is on temporary hold since she is a stay at home mom to my two grandchildren, Dorian - age 3 and Sylvia - age 16 months. Whoever said at this age children and grandchildren are the main thing in life is definitely right. My second passion is traveling within the Scottish American community and setting up exhibition tents at various highland games. I am, in fact, heading to Dunedin, FL this weekend to do the games there on Saturday. I went to the Sachem Gala last year and saw Fern (Coste) Spies, Tom Sabatelle, Joan Knapp, Walter Dunham!!!!!, and several other Sachem alumni. I believe somewhere I have pictures of that reunion.My sister, Linda, is semi retired and living in Bradenton, FL with my youngest sister, Marsha. My brother, Ron, Class of '63 lives in NH, is married and has two grown children, and a granddaughter. My other sister, Barbie, also live is FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.