Sunday, April 02, 2006

Marylin Giove Chion, Class of 60, Celebrating Her 44th Wedding Annaversary This Month!



Hi Everyone,

I loved getting this email!

I have a few pictures to share, but only found this one for now. It was 3rd grade at Lake Ronkonkoma School (n/k/a Gatelot). Mrs Stegaman was our teacher and aren't we adorable.

Now for my memory:
1st row (bottom) left to right:
Robert Peter Klem Hays, Beth Hansen, Bruce Walsh, Marylin Giove, David Terry, Janet ?, ?(help), Lyn Lawrence.
2nd row:
Arlene?, Ruth Ann Sanstrom, Tina Hanson, Virginia Williams, Gwen Brantley, Toni Glickmen, Christine Finer, Billy Smith.
3rd row:
Bill Treple, Arthur Bush.
4th top row:
Lois Ondrovic, Ramona Kroker, James Schrammel, Joel Lapin.

If any of you are in this picture and I misspelled your name or gave you the wrong name, I will welcome your corrections.

My name is now Marylin (Giove) Chion and I have been married to my wonderful husband Don for 44 years this month. We have two grown and married children Donny and Lauren and two granddaughters, Alex 12 and Hayley 8. We all enjoy doing things together as a family and go on vacations together at least once or twice a year. We live just outside of Orlando Florida.

Now I am going to go crazy until I find the other pictures, but I am sure I will and will send them later.

My email address is
marylinc@cfl.rr.com

Marylin

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.