Friday, September 22, 2006

A Message From Judi Belden Lloyd

The Two Joys In My Life

Hi, I love this blog and getting notices when a new entry is put on. It's great to read about what people from our classes are doing these days, see their pictures, hear about the 'old' days. Do you believe we're getting Medicare information???? And the other day I received information from BC/BS on Medicare supplemental insurance. Aaaargh!!!! Surely not me!! I am enclosing a picture of the two joys in my life these days. Could someone please move the Canadian border closer to NC., but just don't include the winter weather when you do it though.
Judi (Belden) Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.