Friday, September 22, 2006

Visit Report

Precious Friends and Precious Memories

Just wanted you to know , Pauline and I had a great time.She was only able to stay one day. Her niece lives in Shirley and Pauline was going to visit her on Saturday.

We looked through my old album , with photos from a trip to Jones Beach and The Patchogue Roller rink...We sure had a good laugh. I had old matchbook covers, paper napkins, stirrers, a corsage,(from the Senior Prom),greeting cards(from boyfriends)and some other memorabilia. I still save everything! The clothes and the hair styles made us chuckle. Also went through the photos of the class reunions I had sent to you for the Blog. We talked about the "Old Days" and those special guys that stole our hearts. Also those trips to the Hamptons in her little sports car and My 1959 Corvette, Our trip to Patchogue on Saturdays and our ferry ride to Fire Island on Sundays.

So great to have those special memories to share with someone I have known for 50 years! Where did the time go? We may have the old bodies now, but those memories we cherish brought us back to our teenage years.

I'm hoping to get together again with her, before she leaves for Florida.
Love Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.