Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pauline Millavolte Visits NY Men Go Wild!


NEWS FLASH


An "inside informer has leaked highly classified information!

Pauline Millevolte is visiting her Niece, in Patchogue, NY, this week! On Friday, she is also going to meet with Camille Palliccia to talk about old times! Talk about "Old Times," includes us; I hope!

Just to make sure that they do not forget us, we should all type in a comment for our classmates to enjoy; nothing fancy; just say hello!


Click the comment box, directly below this article!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:45 PM

    Pauline, Hope that you have a great stay in New York! I really should call John Cassese and have him post a comment; I know that you were great friends! I believe in maintaining contact with old friends; as I have with Camille. Girls have a great time!

    Ben Vitale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Hey ladies enjoy your visit. I was down in late August for my father's 90th. Hope to get down again before his 91st!
    Who would have guessed that Ben would turn into a social director!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog was actually started by Camille Palliccia! I helped Camille by posting some of her photos, in a visable place; I created this blog in order to display her photos! This whole operation actually started unintentionally! I could very well be fired from the position of "Social Director," for lack of new events to write about! Actually I would love to be a real Social Director, when I retire!

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.