Sunday, January 14, 2007

Pauline Chickie and Lorraine

I haven't heard a word about Chickie Marquez, or Lorraine Muller since high school; has anyone been in contact with either of them?



(Left Click to see a larger photo)
Ben Vitale Said:
"Why do I ask?" I went to the Class of 1959 Prom with Lorraine, and the Class of 1960 Prom, with Chickie! Two "World Class" Gals!"

Richard Williams Said:

I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF THOSE THREE PRETTY GIRLS. MUST REALLY BE GETTING OLD.

Ben Vitale Said:
Richard and I both had the same problem in 1959; we both had eyes that could not see!! Ha! Ha! Just kidding! Richard, Patty Perkins, and I are "retreads," from Port Jefferson High School. Richard "hung-out," with Patty and Joan Yunazzo. All of us rode on the bus to Port Jefferson every day for three years! What a drag! But the good part is that we did talk "a lot."
Joan Lala Garson Said:
Hi Ben,

Love your blog spot and all the old memories it brings back. I have a photo of the class of '61 at the Bavarian Inn reunion but I'm not sure how to get it to you since I don't have a scanner.

I also have pictures taken a couple of years ago on the Princess cruise reunion as well as a luncheon that I organized the following January. There were about 13 of us from class of '61 at the luncheon.

The picture of the 5th grade class at Holbrook Elementary School contained one of the guys at the luncheon, Steve Steidel. Mitchell Strumpf was also a good friend of mine in high school and we were both voted "most musical" in our yearbook. I believe Mitch is still in Malowi, Africa where he had done some work in the peace corp.

I'd love to see more of the class of '61 come out of the woodwork. Thanks for keeping the home fires burning.

Joanie
class of '61

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.