Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Comment and Information from Gail Tierney Griffith:
Have you heard of any plans for a reunion? I'm not sure I'll make the trip, but 50 yeears is a real landmark. I wonder how many of us are left from the class of '59. Do you have any idea?

Gail Johnsen Holland's e-mail address is
(see the header of your email); She'll be glad to hear from you. She and Tony will be moving to a new home sometime soon. So, expect downtime while they pack and unpack.

Gail

---------------==========---------------

Mary Trapani Hynes has located our Alumni Group!
She leaves the following comment!

You folks are not north enough. I've been living in Canada since 1971. Today's wind chill is -30C (I think that's about -22F). Just discovered this site.

Welcome back Mary!
*
This is Mary's Blog!
http://www.blogger.com/profile/06044685219958932960


New Email Address from Mary Trapani Hynes
marythynes@rogers.com

Facebook pages = Mary T. Hynes, Mary Trapani Hynes

Any other Canadians out there?

Congratulations on your new president.

Mary Trapani Hynes

*
Comment from Joan Lala Gerson:
Thanks, Ben, for your continued work on the blog site which continues to knit us Sachemites together. Sorry that it is so cold up there this year. You northerners definitely have to get south sometime this season. The weather here has been ideal since we returned from the Poconos in November. However, we did have 10 inches of snow in the Poconos in OCTOBER!

Joanie
Class of 61

Comment from Marion Stewart Eskijian:
Yes, I am in touch with Gail. I got a Christmas message from her. She is moving, and her e-mail has changed. However, I don't have the new info on her yet. I will let you know if I hear from her again.
Marian (Stuart) Eskijian

Comment from Barbara Deppe Schwinn:
So good we found another alumna; rather she found us. I now know where all of our email address are; easy!
Barbara
*
Comment from Judi Belden Lloyd:
Hi Ben, did you get an e-mail address on Mary Trapani Haynes? I go to Toronto about 4 times a year - this year I'm bringing my family down to FL in Feb - My daughter was just remarking this morning on the -22. That's far too cold for me, thanks anyway.

Judi


(Mary Trapani's email address is in the header of the last email that I send to our group. The email address of every member of our group is in the header. You must click a switch to expose the full header. If you can't find it let me know and I will send it to you.
Ben)


This Blog contains HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS that can be viewed by clicking the "ARCHIVE" DATES," on the top of this Blog, in the Right Hand Column.

HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:37 PM

    Hi Folks
    I am trying an experiment. To post an Immediate Comment: Click the word "Comment" at the bottom of this post! Type your Comment. Set profile to "Anonymous." Finally click "Post Comment"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please note:
    1) Name = Mary Trapani Hynes
    2) email = marythynes@rogers.com
    3) Facebook pages = Mary T. Hynes, Mary Trapani Hynes

    Any other Canadians out there?

    Congratulations on your new president.

    Mary Trapani Hynes

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.