Sunday, January 25, 2009

From Richard Williams:
HI BENNY, SORRY I'M SO LATE WITH MY REPLY. MY RIGHT ARM IS IN A CAST AND THIS HUNT AND PECK IS LABORIOUS AND ERROR PRONE. DEANNA GIARDINA CAN BE REACHED AT deannamauch@gmail.com. SISTER JOANIE IS NOT ON A COMPUTER LINK BUT CAN BE REACHED BY PHONE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ATTACH A FILE OR I WOULD SEND HER ORIGINAL EMAIL FROM CLASSMATES. THE PJHS 50 GALA WILL BE A SPUR OF THE MOMENT DECISION. TOO,TOO MUCH GOING ON HERE. AS MIKE M POINTED OUT, WE HOLBROOK ALUMNA WERE SAYVILLE HS FRESHMAN IN 1956. BY THE BY, A TRANSPLANT TELLS ME SAYVILLE IS SO GENTRIFIED NOW THAT WE OLDIES FROM HOLBROOK WOULD PROBABLY BE STOPPED AT TOWN LINE! SAY IT AIN'T SO! ALL THE BEST TO YOU. RICHARD WILLIAMS PS: THE PJHS INVITE WAS A VERY THOUGHTFUL GESTURE ON THEIR PART.

Sachem Graduates Invited to Port Jefferson High School Reunion:

Hi Ben,

I have received emails that people who switched over to Sachem in the Sr. year would like to go to Port Jefferson high school 50th reunion.

I would appreciate your input, ie, do you have names I could contact.

I also have the fifth and sixth grade class pictures from Lake Ronkonkoma Elementary School. 1951 and 1952 if you want them for your blog page.


I am Randi Michael Vogt and I stayed at PJ till graduation.

Thanks for your help,

Randi

ranvo@optonline.net

Reply from Ben Vitale:
Randi, Thanks for the invite! If it is the PJHS Class of 59 Reunion on September 12, 2009 I will be there; I am the DJ! I do not know all of the Students that transferred to Sachem at that time, so I have published your letter on this Blog.

Richard Williams and Patty Perkins attended PJHS. (See Prom Photos of Patty Perkins, below this article).

Please do send the photos; everyone in our group enjoys looking at them!

Thank You

Ben

Comment from Mike Mahoney:
Ben
I noticed all the activity recently from the Port Jeff side. Don't forget that a lot of us went to Sayville H. S. for our freshman year and then to Gatelot and finally Sachem.
Mike


This Blog contains HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS that can be viewed by clicking the "ARCHIVE" DATES," on the top of this Blog, in the Right Hand Column.

HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.