Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jerry Schmitt finally found our Group:

I am now able to get the Blog, and found it very interesting, as well as memory jolting ! I hear from Judi Belden once in awhile via "Classmates". I've also been emailed from several others including John Thelman, Leslie Terry, Carolyn Fields, her husband George Tambini, Pat Prince, Carole Melton, Kathleen McLaughlin and Ann Ferlitto. I am not in actual contact with them but they signed my guestbook.
Am not able to get any email addresses as you mentioned in your mail to me in Feb., and also do not see me in the Sachem
Blog as having been "found" !!! LOL
Thanks,
Jerry

Note:
Judi Beldon and I have been working and scheming, trying to get Jerry to find our Blog. Some of the "Commercial Reunion Sites" do not let email addresses, arrive at the Mail Box of a non-member.

Yep, the scheme worked, and Jerry Schmitt is now on our mailing list.


So! Please send an email to this Blog, saying hello to Jerry Schmitt!

Judy Belden Lloyd:

YAY!!! Welcome, Jerry.

Judi ;)

John Cassese:

Wow, more people joining all the time. Nice going, Ben.....

Reply from Ben:

Judi Belden Lloyd is the real recruitment officer!



Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.