Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bob Kemmler located our group with the help of Jerry Schmitt:

Hi,
my name is Bob Kemmler, class of 62 Sachem High. I know of no blogs for the Alumni . I live in Maryland and visit L.I. about once a year. I've asked a few class mates if our class is going to have a 50 year reunion, but so far there doesn't seem to much interest. If you hear of anything please contact me at r551@verizon.net. Maybe if a few classes hold a reunion all at the same time, just a thought.

Enjoy the coming summer....

Bob

Jerry Schmitt:
(Jerry is helping our group locate Sachem Alumni who may be trying to find our group through Facebook. Jerry posted the following article.)

If you are not sure who I am,I left in August 1959 when I joined the US Navy.I lived on Hawkins Avenue in Lake Grove near Moriches Ave.I had been very active in the school chorus and nothing much else !Am presently living near Niagara Falls ( City of Tonawanda ).I can see the Niagara River out my back window.My house is almost 90yrs old but certainly doesn't look it! We have 8 kids ( 7 girls & 1 boy ) all married and 19 grandchildren. Three of the girls live in California, the rest near us. My wife and I are retired and we try to get to Ca. once a year. We are presently waiting for spring weather which usually doesn't get here until early May !

Jerry


HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.