Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Photos Complements of Tony Perna:

Here are some photos from class of '62... First is a team picture of 1962 wrestling team. Next is a picture of 6Th grade class at Holbrook Union ave school, Ms Mullen is teacher..most of these kids were in the class of '62 at Sachem. Then that's me in a Iowa newspaper before I went to William Penn College. Last is a picture of Linda Mcmaster and myself on our senior trip to Washington DC,,in front of the White House.
We are Married for 43 years now!


(Left click the photo to make it larger)













































Tony Perna Class of 62 Profile:
HI,
After reading most of the blogs on the site, I thought I would tell the folks a little about what I have been doing. To begin with I loved seeing the old photos of people I once knew. Andy Gonzales, Steve Auditore, Jeanie Mckinon,, Cathy and Mike Pomarra, Etc.. Brings one back....Sorry bout the spelling guys
I am retired , been retired for 9 years now after teaching, coaching and being in Administration in Middle Country Schools,,,mostly at Newfield HS in Selden for 36 years. My Last Ten years I served as Athletic Director in Middle Country and also Comsewogue HS and Bayport /Bluepoint HS.

My wife Linda (McMaster) Perna our three Children and 4 Grand children all live in North Carolina now.
We have been here 5 years already. We Love the South The people are friendly and the food is great!

I still keep a bit busy with Golf and coaching,,I coach varsity football here at a local HS, and some wrestling at the High school and pee wee program.

My wife and I look forward to a class or classes reunion..I hope one can be forthcoming?

Best regards
Tony Perna class of '62


Tony Perna found our Group! With a little help from Jerry!
Hi Ben,

Tony Perna here....I hope this finds you well and in good Health? It's been a long time. Anyway this guy Jerry Schmitt emailed me and said you have a Sachem alumni Blog going for the classes of "59-'64 I would like to get in on that...can you hook me up? I would appreciate that. While I am here,,,how is your brother Tony? last I heard he lives in Fla. I hope he is well...please say hello for me if you talk to him?

Thanks Ben
Best regards
Tony Perna Sachem class of '62



HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.