Thursday, May 07, 2009

Profile Barbara Deppe Schwinn:
Hi everyone,

Barbara Deppe Schwinn, here is my profile. after graduating in 1959 I went to nursing school and became an LPN. worked several years met my husband Adam, had 2 children Adam and Kurt. Now have 6 grandchildren Kaitlyn, Lorrie ,Kellie, Adam, Grace, Micheal. my husband and I traveled extensively in Europe. Germany, Austria, Amsterdam, Italy. were 10 times in Hawaii, not too many other states. we have done many cruises. My husband died in 1999. I then took a 102 day cruise around the world , up the Amazon River, cruised from Fort Lauderdale to the Mediterranean and back to n.y. 56 days, did a 37 day cruise from Boston to Amsterdam and back to Boston. I lived in queens N.Y. for 40 years. I now reside in the Poconos a very lovely place Happy to get out of N.Y.C. Had to get across the bridges since we were heavily involved with 911 . Both my sons worked for the fire department at that time Adam still does and Kurt works for American Red Cross in N.Y.C.. I am very happy and God has been good to me. I pray we can all get together next year. Am looking forward to reading about all of you.

Until then

Barby

HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.