Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tina Hansen Class of 60:
I am not familiar with blog but would love to contact some of my classmates from '60.

I am married with two children, Thomas and Karen. Thomas lives in Island Park, LI and has two boys. Karen lives in Baltimore and has 3 chilren, 2 girls and 1 boy.
Don and I are still living in L. Ronkonkoma.
Would love to hear from anyone that graduated in '60.

Tina Hansen Hyland
hylandkris@yahoo.com

Reply from Margie McMahon (Holmes):
Dear Tina:

Hi my name is Margie McMahon (Holmes) I don't know if you remember me or not. I have 3 children, and three grandchildren. I am currently living in Tampa, Fl. I lived on Hawkins Ave. Just figured I would say hello to you, I graduated in 60 also.

Margie

HOME PAGE: reunion98.blogspot.com
email: davis.park@yahoo.com

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.