Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Monster of lake Ronkonkoma! WOW!
I didn't know that we had a monster in Lake Ronkonkoma!

What do you think? Did you ever see this fellow?

(Left click the link below!)

LOOK AT THE PHOTO!

(Left click the link below)

http://removeundereyecircles.com/a-dragon/

Comment Below!
*


Sachem High School Lake Ronkonkoma
*
John Knight Located:

Hi, I sent John Knight information about the reunion and he is interested and wants to receive any updates that you get. He doesn't have a computer but his son does. The email address is justyn.knight@btinternet.com. I don;t know if you remember him he came from Wales and graduated in 61 with my class. He was on the wrestling team. Hope you had good holidays and all is well.

Take care,

Carol Rehman

*
*
Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

Be Sure To:
LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

ONCE THERE,LEFT CLICK "HOME," AT THE BOTTOM, TO RETURN TO BLOG.>

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    I remember John Knight,,,he dated Diane Davis back then...A very nice person as I remember.
    Hi Carol, how are you? How is Bob? I hope all is well?
    Tony Perna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:05 PM

    WHEN WE WERE IN SACHEM HIGH SCHOOL IN THE YEAR OF THE FLOOD.ha!ha! I WAS TOLD THAT AN INDIAN BOY DROWN IN THE LAKE AND EVER YEAR IT TAKES A LIFE BECAUSE HIS FATHER PUT A CURSE ON THE LAKE. THATS WHAT I HEARD,,,,LOVE MARY FUSCO-ROONEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary
    That is true, but it is so cool to have our own Monster in Lake Ronkonkoma! Every lake should have a monster or Indian princess; thats what makes life interesting! Ha! Ha!
    Did you see the photo?

    Ben Vitale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Ben,
    I life guarded and/or worked at Raynor's beach for 4 Summers back in the day,,and the only "Monster" I ever observed in that lake was your Brother, Anthony,,,LOL
    Tony Perna

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.