Sunday, January 24, 2010

*
Message From John Knight:
Greetings from the other side of the pond, I was delighted to have information regarding the proposed reunioun from Carol.
*
I am not sure whether you'd remember me. I arrived at Sachem from Wales in January 1960 and met a guidance officer Mr Desantolo.I came to the US and lived with my sister in Holtsville and I was 14 years old.
Following some tests at Sachem I was put into the 11th grade where I met some very good friends which have lasted nearly 50 years, Mike and Kathy Pomara, Carol, Skipy Peterson, Buddy Bear and many others.
(I graduated aged 15 in 1961)
*
Ironically my wife and I hope to visit my sister who still lives on Long Island in September 2010. I would be most grateful if you could forward to me any information regarding the proposed reunion I would love to attend. I retire in March having completed 45 years service with the Police in the UK.

May I take this opportunity of wishing you and your family a very happy an healthy New Year and every success in planning the reunion.

PS
My claim to fame at Sachem was not the wrestling team but the soccer team and track and field.
Regards
John Knight
(Wales, UK)
*

Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

ONCE THERE,LEFT CLICK "HOME," AT THE BOTTOM, TO RETURN TO BLOG.>

1 comment:

  1. PATTY PERKINS1:12 PM

    HI JOHN, I DON'T REMEMBER YOU BUT WAS YOUR SISTER'S NAME LORETTA BY ANY CHANCE?? SHE IS SOMEONE I'VE LOOKED FOR BUT CANT FIND.
    PATTY PERKINS

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.