Thursday, February 18, 2010

Robert Maurer Class of 62, Found our Group

I am bobby squeaky maurer. For those who remember kindergarten we put on a play about Cinderella and I was one of the mice who pulled her carriage. I squeaked so much they called me squeaky. That was back in 1950 and it was the first time they needed a second kindergarten there was only one class for each grade in Gatelot ave school. The principal was Miss Bianca I spent my whole childhood in Sachem school district. My children all went to Sachem. I moved to Holbrook in 1970. I remember all of my teachers and lots of my classmates but then there were only 152 seniors in my senior class.

I look forward to going to the reunion, and seeing my classmates, and possibly some of my teachers; good luck to everyone.

Drop me an e-mail if you remember me.

herman1966@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.