Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rosanne Garite Navarchi Contacted our Group:

I received a call from Pauline Millevolte Peele today about a 50 year reunion being held in September, 2010. I would love more information so I could attend.

I am Rosanne Garite Navarchi. I live in Patchogue. After looking over the names of people attending, it sounds like it would be an extremely enjoyable time together.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks,


Our Thanks to Google For Hosting Our Site
Also! Our Thanks to the "Gang," at Blogger for designing this program!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

ONCE THERE,LEFT CLICK "HOME," AT THE BOTTOM, TO RETURN TO BLOG.>

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:20 AM

    To allthose from the class of 62.
    Just found out that Mike Cullinan passed away yesterday.
    I will always remember all the fun times with him at Sachem.
    Take Care all,
    Carol Nelson-Brooke

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.