Monday, June 27, 2011

From Marian (Stuart) Eskijian:

 
Hi,        ---------------      I do enjoy the news from Sachem, and especially from the class of  '59!! The newspaper accounts are great. I am not good at all this new technology, but I do get to the blog page and my e-mail!! My grandkids have to help me with the computer and cell phone. All is well here. Greg and I are enjoying retirement with travel, local activities, and family gatherings. Thanks for keeping the Sachem news coming our way. Otherwise, we would all loose touch.              
Marian (Stuart) Eskijian

Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site Also! LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.