Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas From George LaCorte:

Credit: Yankee Candle Factory Flagship Store, Deerfield Mass..
http://www.yankeecandle.com/about-yankee-candle/visit-our-flagship-stores/t
If you happen to be on 91 in Deerfield Mass. be sure to stop at the Yankee Candle Flagship Store! Left click link and view video. I have been there many time and always enjoy each visit!  Ben
-------------------------
Jill and I want to wish you all a very "Merry Christmas" and send you our warmest thoughts and Prayers during this wonderful season!


Our emails have crossed over the net for years and we have shared many things.

It may be that some family and friends will "Be Home For Christmas" while others will be traveling near and far.

We would like to send you blessings and travel mercies as you look forward to spending time with your loved ones now and throughout the New Year. We'd like to take this time to thank you for the love you have shared with us over the past years!


No ribbons or bows to wrap around this email, just thinking of each of you as a gift from God.

Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site Also!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

LEFT CLICK "HOME" BELOW TO VIEW ENTIRE BLOG.

LEFT CLICK "LINKS TO THIS POST" BELOW TO ISOLATE ONE POST FROM THE REST OF THE BLOG. THIS WILL DISPLAY THE COMMENTS.
(If I confused you please send an email to me; I will explain the above comments.)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:45 PM

    Well I personally am going somewhere warm as in FL ;)

    Judi Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat Prince Rath7:24 AM

    Have a Blessed Christmas everyone. Either keep warm or watch those UV rays at the pool, where ever you are! Keep safe in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben Vitale12:35 PM

    I would bet my brother Tony is putting up his Christmas Lights wearing Bermuda shorts, in Fort Lauderdale. What am I doing Up North? Help send this boy to Camp! Ha! Ha! Merry Christmas. Sachem Class of 1959.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda Sichenzia12:52 PM

    I'm praying for snow at Christmas so I can try out my new skis. Happiness and Joy to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben Vitale1:46 PM

    Brenda! I posted the weather forecast and it looks good. Every 4 minutres %$#@^ EEEksssss.

    ReplyDelete

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.