Saturday, December 03, 2011

To Our Health!
(You must, must, must, watch this video!)

My cousin Grace, sent this video to me; she is thoroughly involved into health foods.

I generally post "positive articles" on this Blog. After watching this video it occurred to me that there is nothing more positive and desirable than our health!

In recent years I have become more aware of foods and drugs that can be devastating to our health; I have in the past shared my findings with you. Here we go! Yet another health related video, thanks to my cousin Grace, and of course Dr. Terry Wahls.

(Please left click the link below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc

Hey! Who knows! If we improve our health we might be able to talk to each other for another 50 years! How wonderful!


From Meg:
Thanks for the info.................I'll incorporate it into my diet..Meg




 LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" BELOW TO VIEW ALUMNI COMMENTARY.

Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site Also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.