Tuesday, December 02, 2014


Santa is now on the Internet Directly from the North Pole!
Ben Vitale
I’m so excited! I have discovered that I still believe in Santa Clause! Yesssss! Over Five million people have discovered Santa’s new “Reindeer Cam” site on the Internet! You must look carefully because Santa only appears on Camera with his Reindeer, at specific times! Santa feeds the Reindeer three times a day; look at the “FAQ” tab for the schedule! I have not seen Santa’s Sled yet; I guess that his elves are still working on it, in preparation for his long journey on Christmas Eve! Yessssss.

You might want to have Santa actually send a letter to your child; just fill out the form along with Five dollars for postage! LOL!

Im so excited; I believe my Christmas season has actually began because I looked at Santa’s North Pole “Reindeer Cam.” I believe that I have actually heard Alvin the Chipmunk talking to me directly from the North Pole! Wow! LOL! Yessssss! How cool is that?

There is also a Facebook link on this site where you can read wonderful comments made by other people that are also looking at Santa and his reindeer!  

OK! I’m sure that your children would really love to see Santa’s Reindeer and Santa! Be sure to get posted on Santa’s “Nice List!” Yesssssssss! Yo! Ho! Ho! “Merry Christmas to all; and to all good night!”
Please click the link below to see Santa! LOL!
http://reindeercam.com/

Sachem Alumni! Please forward this Blog to your grandchildren!

LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS" LEFT CLICK "OLDER POSTS," AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE MORE!

Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.