Monday, December 22, 2014

Secret of the Most Beautiful Christmas Tree Discovered
Ben Vitale

















For decades I have had the honor of having the most beautiful Christmas tree, right in my own living room. I have the honor of having the most beautiful Christmas tree every year because of my wife’s expertise in the art of selecting Christmas trees. The trees that my wife has selected through the years were always perfect; at least “I thought so!” I must admit that I have not paid attention to certain small details in the past. I was not fully cognoscente of the fact that a “Charlie Brown” Christmas tree can be made to look like the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center, in NYC, with a little bit of help! Yes Marie does have an aptitude for selecting beautiful Christmas trees, but I did not realize that she gave the trees a bit of Tender Loving Care; just like the TLC a women gets when she goes to her Beautician! LOL!

Well folks I just can’t remove the smile from my face since I found the evidence beneath my Christmas Tree! This year I did indeed pay attention to the small details and discovered a pair of Garden Clippers, under our Christmas tree! Marie cut off the long scraggly "Charlie Brown” Christmas tree branches so that our Christmas tree now looks like a perfect triangle! Yes it is as pretty as the one in Rockefeller Center! LOL!

OK… Our tree was indeed beautiful when we purchased it and Marie made it look even better. “Breathtaking!” LOL! Yesss! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa “to all and to all Good Night!”

Please read the article that was published on Patch a few years back in order to bring a new perspective to this article. http://patch.com/new-york/patchogue/bp--the-most-beautiful-christmas-tree-on-long-island



LEFT CLICK "COMMENTS"

LEFT CLICK "OLDER POSTS," AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SEE MORE!

Our Thanks to Google/ Blogger for Hosting Our Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE YOUR COMMENT FIRST --- Left click SELECT PROFILE --- Left click NAME/URL --- Type your name --- CONTINUE --- then PUBLISH.